A Spiritual Phenomenon – A Heart Condition That Regresses
Today, I am going to tell about another spiritual phenomenon occurred with our family in 2012. Coincidentally, on the same date as the phenomenon described on the January 21 blog post.
A few years ago, one of my sons-in-law, who is in his 50’s now, began to show some heart problems: dizziness, arrhythmias, etc, which is, by the way, a prevalent condition in his family. The problem had been under control with medication for three years, but in 2011 it deteriorated dangerously.
Then, in March 2012, his cardiologist told him that a surgery would be the only solution. It would be a high-risk operation, even so it was scheduled for a month later, i.e., April 24, 2012.
During that month, however, my daughter (his wife) got in touch with Tupiara Spiritual Center in Rio de Janeiro, and asked them for help. She received guidance for a spiritual intervention to be held on April 17, 2012. My son-in-law, despite his well-known skepticism, agreed to submit to the due procedures: fasting and self-communion during the day; he should also go to bed at 9 pm lying in the supine position, cover with a white sheet, remain motionless for at least 30 minutes in silence and in the dark.
Six days later, Monday, April 23, as previously scheduled, my son-in-law underwent the last preoperative tests in the hospital.
The doctor and nurses performed the necessary procedures, and left the room in order to analyze the data. A few minutes later, the doctor returned to the room where my son-in-law had been awaiting, and declared in amazement: “Francisco, you won’t believe me! Your illness has regressed. The pathology disappeared. I’m not gonna cut you because there’s nothing to be done. I’ve never seen anything like this. You may get up and go home.”
Well, before writing this account today, I called my daughter to make sure my son-in-law is still healthy. She confirmed he’s very well, and has even got back to playing his favorite sport: soccer, followed by the traditional barbecue with friends.
PS: There may be slight inaccuracies in a few details, but my daughter and I have striven to remember and narrate everything as accurate as possible .
PS: I think my son-in-law has been somewhat reckless with his health for getting back to soccer. He was cured of the disease, but he’s no longer a young man.
- African Americans in Alabama Get Help to Fight Heart Disease and Stroke (prweb.com)
- Soy Health, Soy Products and Heart Health Information – United Soybean Board (soyconnection.com)
- Risk Factors for Heart Disease (liheart.org)
- Heart Disease: It’s not just a “guy thing.” (espirational.com)
- February is Heart and Stroke Awareness Month (sylviawmcgrath.wordpress.com)
- Mayor Declares February, American Heart Association Month in Dothan (wtvy.com)
- Local businesses ‘Paint the Town Red’ for heart awareness (weau.com)
- Awareness still lacking of seriousness of heart disease in women, cardiologist warns (medicalxpress.com)
- Is it true that taking care of your teeth can protect you from serious illnesses like heart disease and diabetes? (topdentists.com)