Just let yourself be guided by Him; seek attunement to His mercy and wisdom,
do the best you can, and leave a trace of light along the road you travel.
For such is the attitude of the one who has put himself in the hands of God,
and whom in God shall progress.
GOD can do anything.
Whatever the situation you are in, even under the most serious ordeals, open yourself to the Father, search for Him, and
trust Him. Strive to assimilate His thought and will, thus achieving inner peace.
Remember: GOD can do anything!
(Source: Child of God, by Divaldo Pereira Franco)
- One Minute Proof That God Exists (thebiblemanblog.wordpress.com)
- Knowing God’s Truth Through Creation (kingteamdad.wordpress.com)
- Wrestling with doubt or fear (strengthenedbygrace.wordpress.com)
- Knowing God’s Plan (pastorht.wordpress.com)
- A Look at the Loving Nature of God – Pat Schatzline’s ‘Why Is God So Mad At Me?’ Is Written to Show Readers the Many Examples of God’s Infinite Love and Wisdom (prweb.com)