Turmoil and unrest are constantly present in today’s world. From school shootings to wars, from car accidents to natural disasters, it seems that more than ever we have been struck by tragic, discouraging news.
We cannot surrender to pessimism, though. That’s why I want to share with you today a well-known christian prayer to lift our spirits and keep us alert and positive.
Prayer for Serenity
God grant me the serenity to
the things I cannot
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
- Sweet, sweet serenity… (1111streetministry.wordpress.com)
- Changing the Face of Christianity Inc Publishes Report on Growing Concern over Christian Prayer Abuse (prweb.com)
- Serenity of One (momentswithmillie.wordpress.com)
- Love Dare, Week 4: Getting To Know God Better (simplysjb.wordpress.com)
- Jan. 10, 2013 – A Day at a Time (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- Peace of Mind (devotionalnews.wordpress.com)
- “Soho Masses”: A Time for Prayer and Reflection (queeringthechurch.com)