Looking around, we can easily see the infinite blessings we receive every day. Sometimes, however, we get somewhat blind and only see the dark side of life, letting negativity take over. On such moments, in the midst of trials and struggles when everything seems meaningless and lost, we will only find peace of mind by praying or meditating.
May the Lord bless you
and take care of you;
May the Lord be kind
and gracious to you;
May the Lord look on you
with favor and give you peace.
And the Lord said, ‘If they
pronounce my name
as a blessing on the people
of Israel, I will bless them.’
Numbers 6: 22-27
Now, tell me, aren’t you feeling better? Don’t you feel like things have improved in your life? I’m sure they have, as the act of praying enables us to reach out to the divine that inhabits our innerselves, which we often dismiss from our thoughts.
- Leviticus 21. The Holiness of the Priests (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Prayer of Impartation (waltbrite.wordpress.com)
- The “Surrender” Prayer (therealmalika.com)
- “I AM BLESSED” – Feb. 22 (boyslumber.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Point! Nothing Can Stop My Progress, Success and Prosperity (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Blessing on Littleness (Spurgeon’s Faith’s Checkbook) (forhisgloryandpraise.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus 22. The Holiness of the offerings (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Just Elated – “that’s all”…. (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)
- Everything Doublo Doublo (wingrish.wordpress.com)
- God Wants to Bless You! (youhavechoices.wordpress.com)